website statistics

Biathlon IBU Junior & Youth World Championships 2020

Totallympics

Baserga with two misses and still manages to ski faster than most of the girls.  She still might win the race.  I know that only 10 are in right now, but few are faster on the skis than her.  She skied about 32 seconds faster than current #2 Comola.

4 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

Baserga with two misses and still manages to ski faster than most of the girls.  She still might win the race.  I know that only 10 are in right now, but few are faster on the skis than her.  She skied about 32 seconds faster than current #2 Comola.

As seen in the picture above, Comola even threw away nearly 50 seconds on shooting time to Baserga as well. 

Khaliullina with a 20/20 race.  Great shooting and skiing.  Up by over 1:15!  Tordorova of :BUL has missed 3 but only 1:24 behind coming out of the last shoot, that is really fast skiing.

Edited by RobtheAggie

@Werloc  Dinda really struggled with the stand.  I am sorry.

The US is surprising me.  Also, something happened to the Swiss.  I am pretty sure the Greeks have been lapped, but there must have been an injury or broken equipment that caused them to pullout during the first leg. Keller and the Swiss are now listed as DNF by the 7.1 KM mark.

Edited by RobtheAggie

:NOR with the gold in convincing fashion 0+6

:CZE with a 0+9 to finish in 2nd.

:RUS goes 0+10 and grabs third.  Poland was 0+0 for a long time and in 2nd place before falling back into 6th.  Slovenia, Austria and Italy also avoided the penalty loop.