website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Uniforms

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Laraja said:

Brazil Skateboarding uniform :facepalm:

Oh, I like it. It’s probably a bit too loud (to be fair so is the whole of Brazil :p), but represents street style well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Here’s another look at the Brazilian, American, and French uniforms for Skateboard. I honestly quite like these, but I’ll probably be in the minority as always.

Little bit of background on them: https://nylon.com/nike-2020-olympic-skateboard-uniform

What do you guys think @bmo @Bohemia @vinipereira @thiago_simoes @Rdbc @Benolympique

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I was looking at more photos of the different uniforms Nike released today, and I can say is wow! The athletes are gonna look dope as fuck this summer. The soccer uniforms are awesome (Nigeria again receiving the best uniforms). USA basketball going to back to a retro look. USA podium wear gives a nod to the space industry. All the new shoes look awesome. Nike also unveiled its latest universally available running shoe that some claim will be better than the Vaporfly.

37 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Here’s another look at the Brazilian, American, and French uniforms for Skateboard. I honestly quite like these, but I’ll probably be in the minority as always.

Little bit of background on them: https://nylon.com/nike-2020-olympic-skateboard-uniform

What do you guys think @bmo @Bohemia @vinipereira @thiago_simoes @Rdbc @Benolympique

Honestly, I am not a fan of all the colors on the skateboarding uniforms. There is too much going on. I LOVE the basketball, soccer and athletics uniforms.

5 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Not a big fan, the women's uniform is nice but why is it so different from the men's one? Also it kinda looks like a mechanic uniform though.

12 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Not a big fan, the women's uniform is nice but why is it so different from the men's one? Also it kinda looks like a mechanic uniform though.

Jumpers and Rompers are in style rn :dunno: 

I will say that I’ve seen numerous skaters wear clothing like the ones represented by the difference nations in that tweet.

Edited by Olympian1010