website statistics

Men's Rugby Sevens WR World Series 2019 - 2020

Benolympique

21 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Japan once again invited, the fourth time in four tournament this season ... I don't see no invitational side there :) 

By the beginning of the new Challenger Series in 3 weeks they'll have had far more elite experience than the other teams, very fair ...

I know the Olympics are approaching but I don't see why it should ever grant privileges :wall:

While I'm okay with them giving non-core teams an opportunity to practice before the Olympics, it is a bit unfair that Japan is getting everything so far, especially when you have South Korea also competing.

Should have been 2-3 legs each for Japan and South Korea and the rest for other nations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Great Atmosphere!  USA wins game 1 vs Samoa.   Only surprise of the first games is spain beat england.    Onto the second games

I’m waving at your from over at LAX! Have fun (and don’t catch Coronavirus).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

45 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m waving at your from over at LAX! Have fun (and don’t catch Coronavirus).

I was worried for a bit going here.  But I lived in Israel when busses were blowing up.  So I never stop my life for fear.   

My hotel is near lax.  In redondo beach.   

Gotta admit.  It's so damn weird.  I have been going here for 2 years for chargers games.  Now suddenly people are nice.   Parking is not 100$   everyone having a good time 

On 12/02/2020 at 23:31, Olympian1010 said:

Hong Kong Sevens has been postponed :(

Both hong kong and singapore sevens were postponed and will be made up in October.   Means that after canada next week there is 2 months without sevens, the sevens series will end after the Olympics and a new season will start a month after the end of this one

6 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I was worried for a bit going here.  But I lived in Israel when busses were blowing up.  So I never stop my life for fear.   

My hotel is near lax.  In redondo beach.   

Gotta admit.  It's so damn weird.  I have been going here for 2 years for chargers games.  Now suddenly people are nice.   Parking is not 100$   everyone having a good time 

Yep, the magic of international sports :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela