website statistics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2020

Totallympics

Meh, another final ending with an error instead of a nice winner :p 

Djokovic wins. How special! It's the first time in history Djokovic wins his 17th Grand Slam title and the first time in his career he wins more than 16 Grand Slam titles! Nobody saw this coming, what a surprise, all the emotions! Etc etc :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 2 horas, heywoodu dijo:

Meh, another final ending with an error instead of a nice winner :p 

Djokovic wins. How special! It's the first time in history Djokovic wins his 17th Grand Slam title and the first time in his career he wins more than 16 Grand Slam titles! Nobody saw this coming, what a surprise, all the emotions! Etc etc :p 

This narrative going on with male tennis about Djokovic, Nadal or Federer :lol: only their fanboys and specialized journalists can find it exciting. 

4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

This narrative going on with male tennis about Djokovic, Nadal or Federer :lol: only their fanboys and specialized journalists can find it exciting. 

Exactly the point I was trying to make, thanks :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I love how every single time one of these people wins a Grand Slam, everyone comes up with the 'Greatest Of All Time' debate again and literally every single time the GOAT 'has' to be one of Nadal, Federer, Djokovic :lol:

Come on, how can tennis fans completely ignore a hundred years of tennis :lol: 

Besides: if three players in the same era dominate this much, one can also wonder whether instead of them being so great, the competition might be relatively weak.

Edited by heywoodu

i think injuries of Wawrinka , Delpotro and Murray played a great role in this dominance also and i see that each era of tennis had these 3 or 4 players dominating all the way , it's not like before them there were 2 or 3 new winners each year in Grand Slams :d