web
analytics
Sign in to follow this  
Totallympics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2020

:EGY Mohamed Safwat qualifies to Main Rd as he defeated Donskoy 2-0 in the last round of qualifiers as he becomes the 1st Egyptian in 42 years to reach main round in AO 

• Like 1

Serbian Dalila Jakupovic was leading in the 1st qualifying round earlier this week, but collapsed due to the smoke from the fires there. Not sure about the situation around the area now, but if it didn't get better, it's just a matter of waiting for more players to get in serious health trouble.

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Serbian Dalila Jakupovic was leading in the 1st qualifying round earlier this week, but collapsed due to the smoke from the fires there. Not sure about the situation around the area now, but if it didn't get better, it's just a matter of waiting for more players to get in serious health trouble.

I’ve see people mix up :SLO and :SVK, but never really :SLO and :SRB...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve see people mix up :SLO and :SVK, but never really :SLO and :SRB...

No idea how I got to Serbia, I didn't even look at the flags but just somehow had in mind she was Serbian :d 

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No idea how I got to Serbia, I didn't even look at the flags but just somehow had in mind she was Serbian :d 

20 years ago, you couldn’t have been wrong. Now, that’s a somewhat egregious mistake

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Safwat wins 1st set after tie break come on BTW bein 10 is broadcasting match live :cheer:

Edited by thepharoah

It's time to start with the excellent elimination: Fucsovics defeated Shapovalov for 3-1

• Like 1

When you woke up at 1am for see Australian Open and it's raining...Atp Tour Lol GIF by Tennis TV

• Haha 1

Yes, this is really the type of outfit that i expect from Dimitrov :lol:

IMG_20200120_052307.jpg