web
analytics
Sign in to follow this  
George_D

Judo 2020 Discussion Thread

Lukáš Krpálek and his holidays in Thailand  :(

From those moments that makes you think that Sport is bigger then anything:hearts:

They are true athletes and role models👏🏼👏🏼

You are new here, so let me tell you you just threw a big bomb in the fire by calling them 'true athletes and role models' :d 

(Personally I still find it rather hard to know what to think, I think all sides have their points)

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

You are new here, so let me tell you you just threw a big bomb in the fire by calling them 'true athletes and role models' :d 

(Personally I still find it rather hard to know what to think, I think all sides have their points)

Well they were both world champions in the last 2 years that for the first part and as for the second thing last year and also before a picture like this would never happen it’s not a political statement rather it’s a chance to see that there is things beyond politics and for me it’s a good sign 

28 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Well they were both world champions in the last 2 years that for the first part and as for the second thing last year and also before a picture like this would never happen it’s not a political statement rather it’s a chance to see that there is things beyond politics and for me it’s a good sign 

Oh I agree, but Mollaei has become a little....let's say, controversial here with the whole Iran-Israel-leaving Iran thing :d 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Oh I agree, but Mollaei has become a little....let's say, controversial here with the whole Iran-Israel-leaving Iran thing :d 

Well got you:yes