web
analytics
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Agger

Track Cycling 2020 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

The Brits presented their new Olympic-year track bike. So, you know. RIP everyone else.

 

8f2f0021-3915-11ea-aae0-02b7b76bf47f.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The Brits presented their new Olympic-year track bike. So, you know. RIP everyone else.

 

Hopefully this time it will closer to the American speed skating suit-gate of 2014...


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

Hopefully this time it will closer to the American speed skating suit-gate of 2014...

I think it'll be closer to 12 gold medals :p 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think it'll be closer to 12 gold medals :p 

 

That would be impossible, thanks to their mediocrity in women's team sprint. :evil:

 

Edited by dcro

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

That would be impossible, thanks to their mediocrity in women's team sprint. :evil:

 

Oh they won't even qualify? In that case: gold in every discipline in which they qualify :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

il y a une heure, heywoodu a dit :

Oh they won't even qualify? In that case: gold in every discipline in which they qualify :d 

 

Hope this mascarade will not repeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...