web
analytics
Sign in to follow this  
Agger

Track Cycling 2020 Discussion Thread

The Brits presented their new Olympic-year track bike. So, you know. RIP everyone else.

8f2f0021-3915-11ea-aae0-02b7b76bf47f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The Brits presented their new Olympic-year track bike. So, you know. RIP everyone else.

Hopefully this time it will closer to the American speed skating suit-gate of 2014...

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

15 minutes ago, dcro said:

Hopefully this time it will closer to the American speed skating suit-gate of 2014...

I think it'll be closer to 12 gold medals :p 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think it'll be closer to 12 gold medals :p 

That would be impossible, thanks to their mediocrity in women's team sprint. :evil:

Edited by dcro

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

That would be impossible, thanks to their mediocrity in women's team sprint. :evil:

Oh they won't even qualify? In that case: gold in every discipline in which they qualify :d 

il y a une heure, heywoodu a dit :

Oh they won't even qualify? In that case: gold in every discipline in which they qualify :d 

Hope this mascarade will not repeat

How competitive are the juniors at the UCI ranking events..... 

I shocked to see Indians currently dominating the rankings in the kieren, sprint and team spirits in both men and women at the Junior levels....... Cycling is a sport where we have not even qualified for the Olympics for the last 30 years or so...... 

What does this mean 🙄

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

48 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

I shocked to see Indians currently dominating the rankings in the kieren, sprint and team spirits in both men and women at the Junior levels....... Cycling is a sport where we have not even qualified for the Olympics for the last 30 years or so...... 

What does this mean 🙄

India’s track cycling program is on the rise. We have yet to really see success at the senior level, but these juniors continue to show a lot of promise :yes

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, nitinsanker said:

What does this mean 🙄

Which events are they dominating? It's definitely a sport where - especially in terms of juniors - I wouldn't look too much at rankings, like in mountainbiking.