website statistics

Road Cycling 2020 Discussion Thread

Agger

On 05/05/2020 at 20:10, Federer91 said:

I think i liked the previous version better. :d

The Giro is screwed it seems. Tour - Vuelta is the obvious double for the GC riders, while all the Classics are also opposed  the Giro, which will take away the other stars. They will have to depend only on riders, who will directly have the Giro as their main goal. 

Now if the Tour is somehow cancelled, then that is the jackpot for the Giro. :d I've read a lot of french authorities say "We won't have Roland Garros and Tour de France without fans", but i don't think they will have the guts to cancel them if there are no fans.  

Fuglsang seems to be ditching pretty much everything else.

We're back :d 

98331766_3107106429377293_36294804744699

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Lance Armstrong has confessed to using doping also before his cancer, as early as 21 years of age, meaning he didn't win his world title clean.

Spoiler

Meanwhile Rudy Pevenage, former team leader of T-Mobile - most notably sort of the boss of Jan Ullrich and link between him and Fuentes - had some interesting stuff to say about Dr Ferrari, of course famous for helping Armstrong 'boost his engine'. According to Pevenage, he is now called 'Testarossa' :lol:  And he is still very much active, despite being banned, on.......surprise, surprise.....really, nobody would get this........seriously, this is the biggest shock ever.....

Spoiler

the Teide on Tenerife :lol: :rofl: 

Pevenage: "They should know that....I know and I don't even have anything to do with cycling anymore. I have no idea what exactly he's doing there, I don't very much care. Maybe riders nowadays are using smarter, smaller doses so it won't show up in their blood passports."

Oh my gosh, next thing you know those super remote training locations in South Africa or something are also shady, no way! :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Hardly a surprise.

I'd say you're kicking in an open door there, but that door was so wide open there wasn't even a door left :p 

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Portland is investigating a bid to host the 2026 World Championships. 

Good luck following in Kigali's footsteps :d 

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Yay, I will be getting two signed Toms Skujins cards! :p

Hide contents

Who knew, it pays off to subscribe for newsletters. :lol:

tenor.gif