website statistics

Equestrian 2020 Discussion Thread

dcro

Just now, heywoodu said:

That's new (for me)...I thought Tim Lips was one of the many decent participants who only had like a tiny chance for a medal if everything went absolutely perfect.

Well, Bayro was one of the nicest dressage horses around. His show jumping record was quite spotless too. Cross-country was their undoing at times, but also show jumping in high-stress situations (including an unexpected rail that cost them individual bronze at the Europeans last year)...

Overall, they were capable of staying on sub-25 dressage score on a good day, and that is very much medal territory.

#banbestmen

I don't know but I'm cheering for Japan man

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9362-1377526660-2.g

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I don't know but I'm cheering for Japan man

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9362-1377526660-2.g

By far one of my favorite video games in history. It’s a online gambling game in Japan, where pretty much anything can happen. Here’s a video for those interested:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Damn, sex workers get that big money :p

Big Star has exceptional semen quality – he has achieved outstanding pregnancy results between 2014 and 2017.

How to impress potential dates with your dating profile.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!