website statistics

Equestrian 2020 Discussion Thread

dcro

2 hours ago, intoronto said:

Citizenship ia easy to get

So that’s where I should hide during WW3? :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

Dujardin continues to be as arrogant as ever it seems.

Apparently, while in Amsterdam, she met the same steward who eliminated her at last year's European Championships. Only this time they hugged (as you do?). Not only that, but Dujardin also claims that the steward felt bad for eliminating her (for, you know, finding bloody spur marks on her horse). Yeah, I'm sure the steward felt TERRIBLE for doing her job, following the regulations and putting animal welfare first.

This is all a very convenient hearsay, ofc. But also very much in line with Dujardin's behaviour over the years...

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Actually Nayel Nassar became very popular here in Egypt not because of his equestrian achievements but just because he got engaged to Bill Gates' daughter :d most of websites are talking about who's the Egyptian boy that stole bill gates' daughter heart 

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/01/2020 at 08:15, dcro said:

Dujardin continues to be as arrogant as ever it seems.

Apparently, while in Amsterdam, she met the same steward who eliminated her at last year's European Championships. Only this time they hugged (as you do?). Not only that, but Dujardin also claims that the steward felt bad for eliminating her (for, you know, finding bloody spur marks on her horse). Yeah, I'm sure the steward felt TERRIBLE for doing her job, following the regulations and putting animal welfare first.

This is all a very convenient hearsay, ofc. But also very much in line with Dujardin's behaviour over the years...

I've heard and read very little about her conduct, but I was often under the impression that after London, she was a snobish, rude person.

17 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I've heard and read very little about her conduct, but I was often under the impression that after London, she was a snobish, rude person.

Yeah, you are spot on here. For that reason I have been pretty much avoiding all her interviews for years now, and I stumbled onto this one quite by accident. :d

I can remember another one from 2014. She had a total train wreck in Aachen, having made mistake after mistake after mistake. She still scored in mid 70s and finished 7th or something (lesser known rider would have scored 64% for such test). And then in the interview afterwards she said something like: "Nobody expected me to lose." :facepalm::facepalm:

#banbestmen