website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020 - Cancelled Edition

12 minutes ago, Werloc said:

bestmen has been in the hosting draw every single time we had an open bid, although if I remember correctly, he was once disqualified from bidding, due to an outrage of users disapproving of it.

stop lying i have never been DSQ

and didn't reply you since the begining just to not dissipate  negatives waves  , this is the only reason

and  everything is running perfectly like planned :cool:

Edited by bestmen

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

stop lying i have never been DSQ

and didn't reply you since the begining just to not dissipate  negatives waves  , this is the only reason

and  everything is running perfectly like planned :cool:

Well, I said "if", so perhaps I didn't remember correctly. There were certainly discussions on the topic though.

i took the host because i wanted to make something new , my personnal touch on rules by making filters to avoid some previous mistakes

like when the newcomers throw their song and disapear  just for music while we are in forum of sport

or like when Justony who always claims much time to vote or this 12 reserved from uk12points to IND (the deja vu) , or viniperiera/titicow who voted for the western countries only ,the guy from Moldova ...etc but some people  can't adapt themselves  influenced by this Category of U18

the first filter was like you said "behaviour" : provocating people is the only way to push them to show their real faces

for my part am into many sites and things are better besides i have to travel soon ,  so am leaving this forum ,

@Sindo i think  that you missed one good chance to valorize your forum because we prepared many surprises/Guests in live /Publicities ..etc one professionnal work not childish which could help this site to be more known

and @heywoodu thank you for being maybe the only one who trusted the Cat :lol: you abondonned your edition because you felt something good coming ,  but sadly we didn't show even 1%

this Edition was yours and it back to you , you do what you want with

you will never know who was the real bestmen , do not beleive all what you see on internet :lol:

H6MnNs.gif

Edited by bestmen