website statistics

Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympic Games 2016 News

:d

A new world

Slovakia

SVK
The Slovakians have won medals each time they competed, including their debut at Atlanta 1996, after the end of Czechoslovakia. Canoe slalom has yielded half of its 24 medals, including its seven golds (the others are nine silvers and eight bronzes).

Slovakia

5 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

:d

August 05 to 21 A new world

Slovakia

SVK
The Slovakians have won medals each time they competed, including their debut at Atlanta 1996, after the end of Czechoslovakia. Canoe slalom has yielded half of its 24 medals, including its seven golds (the others are nine silvers and eight bronzes).

Slovakia

So sad that your country (which is younger than me) has almost two times the number of gold medals of my 900 year old nation (we have only 4....) and we participate in the Olympics since 1912....

Only if we weren't a football-only country....:facepalm:

10 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

So sad that your country (which is younger than me) has almost two times the number of gold medals of my 900 year old nation (we have only 4....) and we participate in the Olympics since 1912....

Only if we weren't a football-only country....:facepalm:

nah look, I have an opposite problem. I can´t even explain how I will be extaticly happy if we win at least one single gold medal as long as I will live from other sport than canoe slalom, I know it´s hard to believe but man that´s so frustrating :lol:

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Still no new website. I'm starting to wonder if the Opening ceremony will be held on August 5th, or will it be delayed too. :p

WHy are they not updating anything on the official website; details of the schedule, etc.

Nope, this isn't complete still as I see some athletes missing.

Though, interesting to note that quite a few nations don't have a single female athlete (Iraq, Tuvalu, Monaco, Vanuatu, Nauru).

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen