website statistics

Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympic Games 2016 News

5 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Nothing yet..

thats definitely for me the biggest disappointment of those games so far..I mean cmon we are already in the olympic week...what are they waiting for ? you can say what you want about Sochi, but at least their site was ready already a month before the start of the games ..:(

2 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

I´ll guess. it´s your table tennis team ? :d

Judo, Shooting and yes, table tennis :p  Several athletes went already to Rio during this past week, but today was the "Portuguese delegation departure", with the remaining athletes and the NOC President and staff as well.

By the way, this is our full table tennis team :) 

PFR7766-599x400.jpg

2 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Judo, Shooting and yes, table tennis :p  Several athletes went already to Rio during this past week, but today was the "Portuguese delegation departure", with the remaining athletes and the NOC President and staff as well.

By the way, this is our full table tennis team :) 

PFR7766-599x400.jpg

nice :)  Good luck to your team in Rio :cheer:

23 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

thats definitely for me the biggest disappointment of those games so far..I mean cmon we are already in the olympic week...what are they waiting for ? you can say what you want about Sochi, but at least their site was ready already a month before the start of the games ..:(

I'm a bit confused, what kind of website are you expecting to be released today? :mumble: