website statistics

Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympic Games 2016 News

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Lol, we are now using twitter posts of Australian diver to see which nation is in which building. :lol:

Detectives at work.

Well, if we can't get the full list of flag bearers before the opening ceremony, we can give the buildings a try instead! :p

the official website is just a disaster. an absolute disaster. I must say that I´m shocked. Really by far the worst olympic host official website since I follow the olympics. ok they still have some time to edit and update and work on it until the start but...so far it´s atrocious and impractical and with a ton of mistakes :thumbdown:

The only good thing is the schedule. but update it only 4 days to go is also not serious and unprofessional...but at least we have it, so we should be happy :d

il y a 4 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

the official website is just a disaster. an absolute disaster. I must say that I´m shocked. Really by far the worst olympic host official website since I follow the olympics. ok they still have some time to edit and update and work on it until the start but...so far it´s atrocious and impractical and with a ton of mistakes :thumbdown:

The only good thing is the schedule. but update it only 4 days to go is also not serious and unprofessional...but at least we have it, so we should be happy :d

a disaster like the organization and infrastructure and the pollution of the bay for sailing !!

13 minutos atrás, Benolympique disse:

a disaster like the organization and infrastructure and the pollution of the bay for sailing !!

Talking about sailing and disaster.....

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/01/olympic-sailing-ramp-in-rio-de-janeiro-collapses