website statistics

Summer Olympics 2020 Video Games

Mkbw50

On 23/11/2019 at 19:46, Mkbw50 said:

I'd rather they just went all out than got ZerkaaHD to play it

Always loved his videos the rest of his friends. I still watch some of them to this day.

I’ve had the Tokyo 2020 game for about a year and a half. I really enjoy it. It’s easy to play with family & friends because the controls are so simple. From a diehard Olympic fan standpoint, more events and more realistic competition formats would be cool. I don’t think this would ever happen because of the smaller fan base as opposed to the large player bases in NBA 2K & FIFA.

Yeah, I think my only complaint would be that the online service can be fickle. Otherwise, I think everything else was done well. The character customization is extensive. The controls are well thought out, and you can actually get better at an event by playing it more and more and learning the more advanced controls. The graphics are nice, and custom intros by sport are cool too. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah, I think my only complaint would be that the online service can be fickle. Otherwise, I think everything else was done well. The character customization is extensive. The controls are well thought out, and you can actually get better at an event by playing it more and more and learning the more advanced controls. The graphics are nice, and custom intros by sport are cool too. 

I cannot forgive how bad the time keeping rules are in football and (especially) in rugby. Total garbage.

Steep’s Olympic mode remains by far the best Olympic game ever made :P

On 09/07/2021 at 02:19, bmo said:

Always loved his videos the rest of his friends. I still watch some of them to this day.

I’ve had the Tokyo 2020 game for about a year and a half. I really enjoy it. It’s easy to play with family & friends because the controls are so simple. From a diehard Olympic fan standpoint, more events and more realistic competition formats would be cool. I don’t think this would ever happen because of the smaller fan base as opposed to the large player bases in NBA 2K & FIFA.

I agree. I am being too wishful obviously, and it is a fun game. I don't think it's ever gonna happen but it's weird how every other licensed game is hyper-realistic (FIFA, NBA, Golf, UFC, F1, MLB, etc etc), they already have a cartoony game in the form of Mario and Sonic, and they still decide to make this game cartoony too.

Also, only five athletics events, but they added football? Lol.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

8 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

I agree. I am being too wishful obviously, and it is a fun game. I don't think it's ever gonna happen but it's weird how every other licensed game is hyper-realistic (FIFA, NBA, Golf, UFC, F1, MLB, etc etc), they already have a cartoony game in the form of Mario and Sonic, and they still decide to make this game cartoony too.

Also, only five athletics events, but they added football? Lol.

Yeah I could do without football, basketball and baseball. If I want to play a basketball, baseball or football video game, I don’t play Tokyo 2020. I play NBA 2K, MLB the Show or FIFA. 3x3 Basketball would’ve been much better then 5x5 basketball.