web
analytics
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Modern Pentathlon AMPC Asian/Oceanian Championships 2019

Recommended Posts

Modern Pentathlon AMPC Asian/Oceanian Championships 2019

 

CHN.gif Wuhan (CHN) - 11 November 2019 - 21 November 2019 CHN.gif

 

114803rau1ajrjuav88a1u.jpg
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

⁸According to Australian OC it will be battle of two in men's Oceanian Champs as Max Esposito is injured and Rhys Lanskey will fight with a come-backing veteran Ed Fernon. Also women's competition is said to be fight of Marina Carrier against New Zealand's Rebecca Jamieson as Chloe Esposito is also injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Max and Chloe probably came here in Naples* and ate too many cuoppi**

 

*Esposito is the most typical surname in Naples, although it looks like it was not a real surname 

 

**

90E9360C-4D88-4211-99CC-EA4F2748A28F.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vojthas said:

⁸According to Australian OC it will be battle of two in men's Oceanian Champs as Max Esposito is injured and Rhys Lanskey will fight with a come-backing veteran Ed Fernon. Also women's competition is said to be fight of Marina Carrier against New Zealand's Rebecca Jamieson as Chloe Esposito is also injured.

 

I suppose both should qualify via rankings? Australia may be just aiming for free quotas.


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dcro said:

 

I suppose both should qualify via rankings? Australia may be just aiming for free quotas.

They should - if they both recover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T

On 09/11/2019 at 09:41, Vojthas said:

⁸According to Australian OC it will be battle of two in men's Oceanian Champs as Max Esposito is injured and Rhys Lanskey will fight with a come-backing veteran Ed Fernon. Also women's competition is said to be fight of Marina Carrier against New Zealand's Rebecca Jamieson as Chloe Esposito is also injured.

The results for the women are in and no success for the australians. Korea dominated. www.uipmworld.org/event/asia-oceania-championships-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, penthatlonfan said:

T

The results for the women are in and no success for the australians. Korea dominated. www.uipmworld.org/event/asia-oceania-championships-0

Marina had much better competition, but she didn't manage to recover fully after an injury or rather to train her running skills well enough and lost to Jamieson, something I wouldn't have expected with 25 advantage in fencing, 17 in swimming and only 7 loss in riding (altogether 35 secs of handicap). Rebecca will be just second New Zealandian and first female from this country - the other one was Brian Newth, who participated in Moscow 1980.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Marina had much better competition, but she didn't manage to recover fully after an injury or rather to train her running skills well enough and lost to Jamieson, something I wouldn't have expected with 25 advantage in fencing, 17 in swimming and only 7 loss in riding (altogether 35 secs of handicap). Rebecca will be just second New Zealandian and first female from this country - the other one was Brian Newth, who participated in Moscow 1980.

well that s some history at least and hey first female  from newzealand at the modern penthatlon in the olympics , will be interisting to see how she does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, penthatlonfan said:

well that s some history at least and hey first female  from newzealand at the modern penthatlon in the olympics , will be interisting to see how she does.


That is, if NZOC selects her.


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, dcro said:


That is, if NZOC selects her.

 doea new zealand have more female modern penthatletes ?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...