website statistics

Totallympics Introduction Thread

heywoodu

11 hours ago, PrivateKnoll said:

Hi guys hopefully some of you remember who I am haha. But I am finally back after a long delay. :d

You're the guy entering the song contests with Eddy Grant right? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, letiss7 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm back after a long time and now I have another nickname :)

Old forum members remember me as Jukka 

I think I'm too new to remember you then, but welcome back nonetheless :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

I think I'm too new to remember you then, but welcome back nonetheless :d 

Then you should know this. Back when Totallympics was launched it was firstly named "hottestsports" (or something like that, I'm not entirely sure). But, I do remember well that the name "Totallympics" was Jukka's proposal when we had a discussion back on the old forum for a new name. :d

#banbestmen

27 minutes ago, dcro said:

Then you should know this. Back when Totallympics was launched it was firstly named "hottestsports" (or something like that, I'm not entirely sure). But, I do remember well that the name "Totallympics" was Jukka's proposal when we had a discussion back on the old forum for a new name. :d

So we have the "Father of the Totallympics Name" here, cool :d