Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

Totallympics Introduction Thread

28 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Welcome to Totallympics new user @RiSeGwangFan feel free to enjoy and post on our forum. 

I am curious as to why you like so many Korean athletes though, if you don’t mind answering that question. (I myself have a soft spot for athletes from Kazakhstan, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein)

Yet the coolest North Korean athlete ever isn't in his list :(

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And yet it has 'Missy' Franklin. Looks like anti-heywoodu himself just joined the forum. :p

• Haha 2

hace 19 horas, Olympian1010 said:

Welcome to Totallympics new user @RiSeGwangFan feel free to enjoy and post on our forum. 

I am curious as to why you like so many Korean athletes though, if you don’t mind answering that question. (I myself have a soft spot for athletes from Kazakhstan, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein)

Hi! Thanks!! :)  I started to love the North Korean sport from Beijing 2008, mainly by Hong Un Jong winning gold in artistic gymnastics, defeating the favorite and local, the talented Cheng Fei. I researched more and learned from his past achievements in that sport, from the achievements of Kim Gwang Suk and Pae Gil Su.
Since then I am supporting them in the championships, Ri Se Gwang whom I admire for the great difficulty of his vaults, this year he became three times world champion in his favorite apparatus. In Diving since I saw Kim Kuk Hyang I am rooting for her, I knew that I would defeat my compatriots, and that's how it was. I also support athletes from other countries, I missed many of my own country, I just wanted to make the most of those athletes who are often marginalized, maybe because they are not the best or because they are from where they are.  I would like them to someday know that not only in their own nation are there people who support them.

• Like 3

hace 20 horas, heywoodu said:

Which one? Hahahaha I think there many cool athletes. Are you talking about Om Yun Chol? Han Kwang Song?

1 hour ago, RiSeGwangFan said:

Are you talking about Om Yun Chol? 

I believe that was who he was talking about 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I believe that was who he was talking about 

Om all the way :bowdown:

• Like 1