website statistics

Totallympics Introduction Thread

heywoodu

6 hours ago, NaBUru38 said:

I love motorsport since I was a toddler. Last year I attended the Indianapolis 500.

Hello, you are now my favourite Totallympian :bowdown::woohoo:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 ore fa, NaBUru38 ha scritto:

Hi, folks! I'm a sports fan from Uruguay.

I love motorsport since I was a toddler. Last year I attended the Indianapolis 500.

Of course I watch football / soccer, as any Uruguay citizen must.

And I enjoy other sports as well.

I'm a Wikipedia editor, so feel free to ask anything. See you!

Welcome on Totallympics :)

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum :yes  @mkaray

Edited by Olympian1010
Grammar Error

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...

NEW USER ALERT

giphy.gif

@PandaCat Welcome to Totallympics! :woohoo:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

NEW USER ALERT

giphy.gif

@Padmon Alright, registered in 2016, two years and two days ago, but exactly 0 posts ever since. Still, I see you've been online a matter of minutes ago, so in case you're shy about posting or something: don't, feel welcome and join the discussions and the enjoying of sports! :cheer:

Edited by heywoodu