website statistics

Totallympics Introduction Thread

heywoodu

36 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Hi thank you very much and yes Enjoying my time here ?

I’ve noticed :p It’s always great to have more involved users. Are from Israel proper, or do you live elsewhere.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve noticed :p It’s always great to have more involved users. Are from Israel proper, or do you live elsewhere.

Well it’s great to find a good place to be involved in ?.

also  I’m from Israel proper from a place next to the city of Haifa(it’s a big city here) ? 

11 hours ago, Dnl said:

Well it’s great to find a good place to be involved in ?.

also  I’m from Israel proper from a place next to the city of Haifa(it’s a big city here) ? 

I lived in Rehovot when i lived in Israel. I did serve in the airforce near haifa for few months

54 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I lived in Rehovot when i lived in Israel. I did serve in the airforce near haifa for few months

Oooh that great To know and I think I know in which base you served in ????

Just now, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Though i haven't been to that area is like 9 years

well it has not changed that much, even though Haifa and the Area aroud it has  became very developed in the last 5 years or so

2 minutes ago, Dnl said:

well it has not changed that much, even though Haifa and the Area aroud it has  became very developed in the last 5 years or so

I keep hearing it about everywhere in Israel. I used to live in Beer Yakov, i was told that i wouldn't recognize it now, it's all high rises and million dollar condo's

2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I keep hearing it about everywhere in Israel. I used to live in Beer Yakov, i was told that i wouldn't recognize it now, it's all high rises and million dollar condo's

well the amount of change is really impressive and you should come and visit!