web
analytics
Jump to content
Totallympics

Shooting ASC Asian Championships 2019

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Quota for :IND :TPE :JPN 

 

ah I knew it :(

 

btw how do you have the final results ? I can't see anything about the finals on SIUS. to me it's still only the qualification results

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MHSN said:

 

ah I knew it :(

 

btw how do you have the final results ? I can't see anything about the finals on SIUS. to me it's still only the qualification results

Twitter handle of Indian Shooting Federation President. 

 

Deepak has won Bronze. China has won Gold/Silver. Don't have any more information at present. 

 

The scoreboard at end of 14 shots is as below. 

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final scoreboard:

 

Image

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dolby said:

Twitter handle of Indian Shooting Federation President. 

 

Deepak has won Bronze. China has won Gold/Silver. Don't have any more information at present. 

 

The scoreboard at end of 14 shots is as below. 

 

 

I knew Iran finished 7th (from our local sources) but I was wondering if it's just me having problem with SIUS

 

btw I always knew Iran will be the first unqualified shooter :d damn you Japan. just stick to your own host quota.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In women's 10m Air rifle :IND :KOR :IRI :CHN have full quota. 

 

:TPE  has 1

 

Many competitors will be hoping for Japan to get the quotas.

 

However :SGP  (2) and  :TPE (1) to go. Let's see 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

comparing men and women results. 627.3 could be 3rd best result in men's qualifiers, but this is very possible for Khedmati with that score to miss the final :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like quotas for :SGP:MGL:INA


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MHSN said:

comparing men and women results. 627.3 could be 3rd best result in men's qualifiers, but this is very possible for Khedmati with that score to miss the final :d

 

To be fair, men do have higher center of gravity on average. Surely that has some impact given the margin for error in these events. :mumble:


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MHSN said:

 

I knew Iran finished 7th (from our local sources) but I was wondering if it's just me having problem with SIUS

 

btw I always knew Iran will be the first unqualified shooter :d damn you Japan. just stick to your own host quota.

 

right now, I can regularly see all the final scores

 

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can also confirm that the Team Gold in the men's 10m Air Rifle event went to :CHN China (1881.9 pts) ahead of :KOR South Korea (1877.9 pts) and :IRI Iran won bronze (1872.6 pts)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...