website statistics

Shooting ASC Asian Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, phelps said:

men's 25m Rapid Fire Pistol, Team event...

:CHN China took Gold with 879 pts, :KOR South Korea took Silver with 862 pts, :IND India took Bronze with 860 pts...

Today was stage 1. Team medals will be given at the end of the competition tomorrow. 

19 minutes ago, dcro said:

To be fair, men do have higher center of gravity on average. Surely that has some impact given the margin for error in these events. :mumble:

Are u you telling me women's scores are always higher (in standing events) ? I'm not sure if that's correct :mumble:

but at least here it was a huge difference, as I said 627.3 (could be 3rd in men) didn't make it to the final after all.

14 minutes ago, phelps said:

right now, I can regularly see all the final scores

I can see that now too. but it wasn't working as "live score" during the finals.

well since Iran failed it was better to see the final score instead of watching live score for something like 20minutes :d but at least we are collecting all team bronze medals

50 minutes ago, dcro said:

To be fair, men do have higher center of gravity on average. Surely that has some impact given the margin for error in these events. :mumble:

You must be joking right. Taller the people higher the Centre of gravity. Our female shooters aren't that short. 

I have said that before WOMEN are better in SHOOTING than MEN in the 10M AIR RIFLE WORLDWIDE.