website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

32 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

3:51 low for Germany in men's team pursuit, a new national record. Realistically we could have 4 teams under the old world record by 2020 ... :mumble:

I'd be surprised if there are not 5 or more teams (AUS, GBR, DEN, ITA and GER...not counting FRA as they're not going to qualify, but they could also reach that mark next year) below the 3.48 mark by the Tokyo Games are over...

il y a une heure, SalamAkhi a dit :

Great manoeuvre from Belgium, they get a 2nd place in the women team pursuit with a very weak field and earn a lot of point to go past France ...  

Belgium will not be present in Australia? So we're going to end up in front

il y a 1 minute, Benolympique a dit :

Belgium will not be present in Australia? So we're going to end up in front

I think you don't get it ... only the 3 best results count. Belgium will get the points for being 2nd in HK, given the teams in Cambridge and Brisbane I'm quite sure the French won't perform that well so huge gap to be expected 

il y a une heure, SalamAkhi a dit :

I think you don't get it ... only the 3 best results count. Belgium will get the points for being 2nd in HK, given the teams in Cambridge and Brisbane I'm quite sure the French won't perform that well so huge gap to be expected 

so no more hope of having a pursuit at the games?

1 hour ago, Benolympique said:

so no more hope of having a pursuit at the games?

It's not so difficult: the best 3 results of the 6 World cup stages will count for ranking, then There are the World Championships at the end of February that Wil give much more points, it's still open and I still think France is the favourite to qualify women pursuit. No chances for the men(probably even winning the world the championships won't be enough) even if they are way more competitive than the women

This must feel quite alright for home fans :p

pO9G3lP.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Someone was reading Totallympics!!! :yikes:@heywoodu

Aaaaaaaaaand it's gone

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!