website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

No it seems GB overlapped Belgium who nonetheless continued to make a time that would allow them to participate to the bronze medal match (time they didn't achieved)

The results document indicates WIN for GB so : :GER v :GBR for Gold and :ITA v :FRA for Bronze

my results page has "QA" beside Belgium (and GBR listed at 4:48.something)...:mumble:

Anyway, Gold for :GBR in the Women Team Pursuit.

And once again the UCI’s Official Sock Size Measurer springs into action, using an instrument that was formerly used to torture witches in the middle ages.  :hyper:

Incidentally, this is all live on the BBC Sport website if you can see that.

Edited by Grassmarket

12 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Anyway, Gold for :GBR in the Women Team Pursuit.

And once again the UCI’s Official Sock Size Measurer springs into action, using an instrument that was formerly used to torture witches in the middle ages.  :hyper:

Incidentally, this is all live on the BBC Sport website if you can see that.

Yeah, the people making a whole big deal about the UCI guy measuring socks were making quite a fool of themselves during the road worlds, I remember :d I mean, rules shouldn't be enforced anymore or what?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Nice team sprint final between Russia and China in the women's competition, timing said +0,000 at the finish :d Russia won eventually

Not very surprisingly the Dutch men won their final, Van 't Hoenderdaal utterly destroyed Truman in the final lap.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Il y a 3 heures, heywoodu a dit :

Nice team sprint final between Russia and China in the women's competition, timing said +0,000 at the finish :d Russia won eventually

Not very surprisingly the Dutch men won their final, Van 't Hoenderdaal utterly destroyed Truman in the final lap.

Van't Hoenderdaal in the final lap :mumble:?

I don't know what happened to Truman but he would have even been destroyed by Shmeleva and Zhong 

16 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Van't Hoenderdaal in the final lap :mumble:?

I don't know what happened to Truman but he would have even been destroyed by Shmeleva and Zhong 

I was surprised to see that order on the result list and am always confused: does the start list show the order or not? Because I checked for a few teams and in those it happened to be correct (last listed rider did the final lap, like Jason Kenny in I believe the 1st round), but I'm not sure if that actually means something :d 

What confuses me as well is the Dutch team in the final being listed as Van 't Hoenderdaal, Lavreysen, Hoogland in the start list, but Hoogland, Lavreysen, Van 't Hoenderdaal in the result list :dunno: 

il y a 57 minutes, heywoodu a dit :

I was surprised to see that order on the result list and am always confused: does the start list show the order or not? Because I checked for a few teams and in those it happened to be correct (last listed rider did the final lap, like Jason Kenny in I believe the 1st round), but I'm not sure if that actually means something :d 

What confuses me as well is the Dutch team in the final being listed as Van 't Hoenderdaal, Lavreysen, Hoogland in the start list, but Hoogland, Lavreysen, Van 't Hoenderdaal in the result list :dunno: 

Sometimes they just put the alphabetical order so you have to guess the right order :mumble:

But there is no way Van 't Hoenderdaal/Van den Berg are anywhere else than first 

Just now, SalamAkhi said:

Sometimes they just put the alphabetical order so you have to guess the right order :mumble:

But there is no way Van 't Hoenderdaal/Van den Berg are anywhere else than first 

Yeah, that's what I thought, but I went by the start list (or result list). Weird UCI :lol: