website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

vor 2 Stunden schrieb crovitlaci:

Hopefuly the sentry defenders of every Croatian loss in some sport (football, basketball, handball...) who always speak about that how we little country are will now finally shut up after we see that 10 times smaller countries than us like Iceland and Wales can achieve such results.

But its the first time they achieved something like this. Actually they usually don't even qualify for major tournaments and Wales isn't that much smaller than Croatia population wise.

But nonetheless our results in Football (and Basketball) should be better than they are.

Its funny that Wales qualifies for a major tournament for the first time in decades and straightaway reaches the semifinals whereas England qualifies for nearly every tournament and hardly ever comes that far. They haven't been in a semifinal since 1996.

il y a 1 minute, heywoodu a déclaré:

All he said was "I'm not going to announce my retirement right now, an hour after the game", which I think is pretty logical :p

I mean, no need to announce it right after that. It's very likely he will resign in the next few weeks though. 

Watching his RTBF interview, it doesn't seem that way at all (he speaks shit dutch I believe, so there might some misunderstandings here :p

Haha, Löw is the biggest joke in the history of Football. Again he completely changed our Team for the match against Italy, he is obviously paid by italian Mafia, i hope he gets fired tomorrow and will never again get a new Job.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

16 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Haha, Löw is the biggest joke in the history of Football. Again he completely changed our Team for the match against Italy, he is obviously paid by italian Mafia, i hope he gets fired tomorrow and will never again get a new Job.

Wow :mumble:

Inspiring win from Wales :bowdown: I hope they can take Portugal out as well. Team without a win into SF...

Remarkable run from Iceland as well, but France is too much I am afraid. Today Germany-Italy... a huge one. Imagine Italy win the title beating Belgium (overrated though), Sweden, Spain, Germany, France and Portugal :yikes: 

1-0 Germany

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

Inspiring win from Wales :bowdown: I hope they can take Portugal out as well. Team without a win into SF...

Remarkable run from Iceland as well, but France is too much I am afraid. Today Germany-Italy... a huge one. Imagine Italy win the title beating Belgium (overrated though), Sweden, Spain, Germany, France and Portugal :yikes: 

Belgium overrated and Sweden isn't? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!