web
analytics
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Totallympics

Luge FIL World Cup 2019 - 2020

Recommended Posts

Luge World Cup I from Innsbruck, Austria starts today.

 

As usual in Luge, today's B-level non-televised Nations’ Cup races serve as the qualifiers for the World Cup at the weekend.

 

FIL has great online streaming coverage of all the World Cup races - full commentary with expert analysis from one of the competitors - Ice Skating should be doing the same.

 

https://video.fil-luge.org/index.html

Edited by Grassmarket
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

China and particularly Moldova competing in doubles is a novelty.


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dcro said:

China and particularly Moldova competing in doubles is a novelty.

 

Well, China will be doing every kind of Winter Sport for the next three years.  They have set up a massive James Bond-style underground secret bunker to teach women’s ice hockey to elite army units.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grassmarket said:

 

Well, China will be doing every kind of Winter Sport for the next three years.  They have set up a massive James Bond-style underground secret bunker to teach women’s ice hockey to elite army units.

 

It's still completely, utterly impossible to understand why the sliding track isn't long finished since at least one or two years already...there is not a single group of sports where growing yourself a chance for a medal is as 'easy' with home track + money..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

 

It's still completely, utterly impossible to understand why the sliding track isn't long finished since at least one or two years already...there is not a single group of sports where growing yourself a chance for a medal is as 'easy' with home track + money..

 

maybe they're just saying the track is not ready yet (makin' it look not ready at any international inspection), but in fact it is and they're already secretly having massive training sessions over there...

 

with the Chinese Officials you can never be sure...they're not your best example of integrity, fair play and transparency...:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, phelps said:

 

maybe they're just saying the track is not ready yet (makin' it look not ready at any international inspection), but in fact it is and they're already secretly having massive training sessions over there...

 

with the Chinese Officials you can never be sure...they're not your best example of integrity, fair play and transparency...:whistle:

 

It's what I'd do :p And probably most other nations, given the chance.

Edited by heywoodu
  • Wow! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heywoodu said:

 

It's what I'd do :p And probably most other nations, given the chance.

 

you're a true example of fair play and sportsmanship, sir! :rofl::facepalm::p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, phelps said:

 

you're a true example of fair play and sportsmanship, sir! :rofl::facepalm::p

Oh come on, be realistic. The likes of Germany, Italy and Austria only wouldn't do it because it's too much in the middle of everything :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Oh come on, be realistic. The likes of Germany, Italy and Austria only wouldn't do it because it's too much in the middle of everything :p 

 

I know...;)

 

I was just joking...:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...