website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

20 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Skiathlon should be in more events during the season. At least 3-4 for me, we don't need a sprint and 15k in every round.

You need two courses for this though. And then watch the bitching about the classic speciallists being screwed due to the course being too easy. Just too much trouble for the organizers while at the end of the day those poor sick Norwegians will still dominate. Why bother? Bolshunov represents the wrong country for anyone to get excited about him :p

43 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Skiathlon should be in more events during the season. At least 3-4 for me

With the order being switched around every other time, finally. Always classic and then freestyle is old, nothing wrong with going freestyle and then classic once in a while.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

You need two courses for this though. And then watch the bitching about the classic speciallists being screwed due to the course being too easy. Just too much trouble for the organizers while at the end of the day those poor sick Norwegians will still dominate. Why bother? Bolshunov represents the wrong country for anyone to get excited about him :p

Wrong.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Russia has some fans outside of Russia? Like where? People want them permabanned from the Olympics for the next 20 years and you tell me Bolshunov brings excitement? No way, Jose :dunno:

Bolshunov brings me excitement, so yes way Jose. No, not among a majority of people - it doesn't help that a majority of people is so nation-focussed instead of athlete-focussed.

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Bolshunov brings me excitement, so yes way Jose. No, not among a majority of people - it doesn't help that a majority of people is so nation-focussed instead of athlete-focussed.

Yeah, you probably missed the anti-Russian hoopla over the last few years? The further West the bigger it gets. Every single Russian athlete is suspicious these days. I bet there are thousands of Nordic sports fans who only wait until Bolshunov gets caught and banned too :lol: