website statistics

Skeleton IBSF World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Everyone gets capital letters in the graphics except for this guy, that's just annoying :p

uplLTuw.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 17/01/2020 at 10:44, dcro said:

Bagnis is already better than Geng. :sure:

Wait until we get to Beijing. And duh, I didn't name Bagnis 2026 Olympic champion for nothing earlier this month :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 17/01/2020 at 11:06, Gianlu33 said:

This is the italian home track and he already won the European Cup in Igls. He do an amazing run, but i want see him on other track..

Like two weeks ago when in what, his 8th ever competition or something, he nearly got into the top-10 in the World Cup already? :p 

• 2 weeks later...

Dukurs and Hermann win, surprise surprise :p Yun really didn't have the set-up right in run two.

By the way, where on earth is John Morgan? :yikes:

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Enjoying his retirement like most other 69-year olds...? He only commented in his own backyard (Lake Placid) this season. ;)

Well a lot of 68-year olds enjoy their retirement as well and I'm fairly sure I heard him all last season basically :p 

I miss his harsh voice going all "he's got 121 speed!!!" :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Martins Dukurs finally won a World Cup in Sigulda: he was outside of the top-10 in 2004 and 2005 and only second in 2018. It also gave him his 10th crystal globe :bowdown: and 11th consecutive European title

9th place for Chinese debutant Yin Zheng, who destroyed Tretiakov's start record in the 1st run and went even a little faster in the 2nd run :yikes:

https://www.ibsf.org/en/component/events/event/500295