website statistics

Women's Water Polo LEN European Championship 2020

Totallympics

2 minuty temu, Vojthas napisał:

Google Translate is a tool you should beware. ;)

To explain to the others - there's a Polish word that means both "relationship" and "coverage".

But to answer @TomJa's question - http://wp2020budapest.microplustiming.com/

I know, but now I have no words in English, so I suggested Google Translate. I am not 100% fluent in every language. No less thanks for the link to the relationship.

1 minute ago, TomJa said:

I know, but now I have no words in English, so I suggested Google Translate. I am not 100% fluent in every language. No less thanks for the link to the relationship.

It's not like I want to make joke of you, rather the situation is funny :) I know how tricky Google Translate might be. Relationship is for two people's relationship. The word for "relacja" in this meaning you wanted is "coverage".

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

On RAI Sport , they will show all the quarterfinals

https://www.raisport.rai.it/dirette.html?canale=RaiSport Web 1

it's available only in Italy, I think...:mumble:

and in any case, dailymotion videos have a lot better picture quality than rai's...

to me that's more than enough not to go with our national broadcaster and their online service (on tv it's a different thing, even if the picture quality is always below decent standards)...

4 minuty temu, Vojthas napisał:

It's not like I want to make joke of you, rather the situation is funny :) I know how tricky Google Translate might be. Relationship is for two people's relationship. The word for "relacja" in this meaning you wanted is "coverage".

I know what's going on, because I know many people who have worked for a long time in a specific language on the basis of Translate and then came out various funny situations. If I used English every day, I would know what and how, but now I have a variation in the industry of this language in my head and sometimes seemingly simple phrases or expressions.

5 minut temu, phelps napisał:

it's available only in Italy, I think...:mumble:

and in any case, dailymotion videos have a lot better picture quality than rai's...

to me that's more than enough not to go with our national broadcaster and their online service (on tv it's a different thing, even if the picture quality is always below decent standards)...

I mainly listen to what is happening anyway, so as a last resort I can install the VPN change program and after the problem.

Just now, TomJa said:

I mainly listen to what is happening anyway, so as a last resort I can install the VPN change program and after the problem.

yeah, I know...

but you don't need to do that, as you have a comfortable official streaming available that doesn't require any trick to be watched (and it also has better video quality)...;)

2 minuty temu, phelps napisał:

yeah, I know...

but you don't need to do that, as you have a comfortable official streaming available that doesn't require any trick to be watched (and it also has better video quality)...;)

Sometimes you can figure it out, but if you don't have to, it's worth using simple solutions. Now my attention is still focused between the championships in water polo and bowls :d.