website statistics

Women's Water Polo LEN European Championship 2020

Totallympics

hace 1 hora, hckosice dijo:

:yikes:

Congratulations! 1st victory of Slovakia in European or World Championships and you may have some options to advance to QFs against Croatia, which will be a huge surprise and an incredible result for your team.

3 minutes ago, Cobi said:

Congratulations! 1st victory of Slovakia in European or World Championships and you may have some options to advance to QFs against Croatia, which will be a huge surprise and an incredible result for your team.

yeah, thanks.

That´s quite shocking, mainly because this team is of young girls (almost entirely juniors) I already mentioned that on the first posts of this thread, so to win a match at EURO must be something incredible for the girls and against such water polo powerhouse like Serbia, this is just insane. The girls will certainly remember this win for their entire lifes.

Sure, mathematically we can, but realistically I seriously doubts about SVK beating another powerhouse of this sport during one week lol. a proverbe says : Miracles do not happen two times in a row  :d

hace 2 minutos, hckosice dijo:

yeah, thanks.

That´s quite shocking, mainly because this team is of young girls (almost entirely juniors) I already mentioned that on the first posts of this thread, so to win a match at EURO must be something incredible for the girls and against such water polo powerhouse like Serbia, this is just insane. The girls will certainly remember this win for their entire lifes.

Sure, mathematically we can, but realistically I seriously doubts about SVK beating another powerhouse of this sport during one week lol. a proverbe says : Miracles do not happen two times in a row  :d

Well, I don't think it's a miracle. It's true that Croatia was the favorite today, but I have seen a few games and I don't see a huge difference of level between SVK-CRO-SRB... So, if I have to bet I would do it for Serbia, but if you play as today (I only saw the 2nd half) I'm sure you could qualify.

4 minutes ago, Cobi said:

Well, I don't think it's a miracle. It's true that Croatia was the favorite today, but I have seen a few games and I don't see a huge difference of level between SVK-CRO-SRB... So, if I have to bet I would do it for Serbia, but if you play as today (I only saw the 2nd half) I'm sure you could qualify.

Croatia will be the favorite on Sunday. Today it was Serbia the favorite :p

2 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Serbia and Croatia are not exactly powerhouses on the women's side. It would help the sport if they (along with Montenegro) were though

yeah, obviously it´s definitely not the same as their men´s version. but, I meant Serbia as a nation is a powerhouse of this sport and the same apply ofc also for Croatia.