website statistics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

Totallympics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2019 - 2020

Pettersen found Rastorgujevs pace (only 0,2 seconds slower) and passed him in the last lap.

Just now, heywoodu said:

Ouch, first Walk of Shame of the season goes to Joachim Weel Rosbo: miss, miss, miss, miss, miss..........miss, miss, miss, miss, miss.

I was about to complain about the horrible shooting from the Danish biathletes. I'm happy for @Werloc he is not Danish because then he would constantly bang his head into a wall over the terrible shooting. :wall:

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ouch, first Walk of Shame of the season goes to Joachim Weel Rosbo: miss, miss, miss, miss, miss..........miss, miss, miss, miss, miss.

Can he ski faster than Peacock of the UK and not finish last?  I would assume that most Danes who ski need to head across the water to train in Norway or Sweden.  Swiss hope Sebastian Stalder did not do well, 8 misses.  I look forward to see how he will rebound in a few days.

1 minute ago, Wumo said:

I was about to complain about the horrible shooting from the Danish biathletes. I'm happy for @Werloc he is not Danish because then he would constantly bang his head into a wall over the terrible shooting. :wall:

My grandfather was Danish, so I have a soft spot in my heart for them.  I do hope that he does better in two days.  

• Like 1

Just now, RobtheAggie said:

Can he ski faster than Peacock of the UK and not finish last?  I would assume that most Danes who ski need to head across the water to train in Norway or Sweden.  Swiss hope Sebastian Stalder did not do well, 8 misses.  I look forward to see how he will rebound in a few days.

He's 30 seconds behind after shooting 2 and skis around 25-30 seconds a lap faster than Peacock. Good fight :d 

Totally missed Lemmerer, only 5.7 seconds behind Fratzscher :yikes: 

Good thing that the next race is another Sprint, and not a pursuit.  It would simply have been a two/three person race based on the results so far.  

Just a quick question, after today, will the starting spots be allotted like the WC, where they are in 4 sections?  Or is it more random.

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

He's 30 seconds behind after shooting 2 and skis around 25-30 seconds a lap faster than Peacock. Good fight :d 

Beat him by almost 30 seconds.  

Two athletes pulled out, Gyallai of Hungary and Yilmaz of Turkey, who only missed two shots in the first shooting.  I hope that both are not hurt.

Just now, RobtheAggie said:

My grandfather was Danish, so I have a soft spot in my heart for them.  I do hope that he does better in two days.  

I hope the shooting will improve. Sometimes miracles do happen. 

My support goes to Ukaleq Slettemark.  #TeamSlettemark #Greenlandbiathlon :cheer:

9th course time for :CHN Cheng, 50s from Andersen and Rastorgujevs 

He has missed the 3 last seasons