website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Any chance anyone might possibly be able to record tomorrow morning's women's supersprint qualification - especially the first 15 minutes or so? Just in case I can't manage to watch it live (work, although I'll definitely try) and replay isn't available, which I hope it will be of course..

Being as the race starts at 01:30 here, I think I’ll have to pass this time.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Being as the race starts at 01:30 here, I think I’ll have to pass this time.

Only one and a half hour to go, come on :p For Totallympics :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Only one and a half hour to go, come on :p For Totallympics :cheer: 

Do you really need someone to record it?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Do you really need someone to record it?

Since there's a big chance I'll be interrupted at work several times, I'd say yes (although of course 'need' is a bit strong, it's not a first life need). I would very much appreciate it though, at least until bib 11 has finished (starts at 10:32 and probably finishes 12-15 minutes later or so).

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Since there's a big chance I'll be interrupted at work several times, I'd say yes (although of course 'need' is a bit strong, it's not a first life need). I would very much appreciate it though, at least until bib 11 has finished (starts at 10:32 and probably finishes 12-15 minutes later or so).

So, record Bruna?

I’ll be adding my own commentary if none supplied (and if I haven’t fallen asleep by then).

I’m sorry, but I’m just too tried, and have some actual work to do tomorrow. Best of luck @brunamoura! Sorry I couldn’t help more @heywoodu

18 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m sorry, but I’m just too tried, and have some actual work to do tomorrow. Best of luck @brunamoura! Sorry I couldn’t help more @heywoodu

Meh :p Thanks for the attempt to stay awake though :d 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Meh :p Thanks for the attempt to stay awake though :d 

I’ve actually pushed through. I’m somehow still sitting here awake with about only 20 minuets to the start of the broadcast. Not much to film I’m afraid, but I’m invested at this point. I posted that earlier post too soon I guess (I got my times mixed up). I’ll do my best.

Edited by Olympian1010

Luckily Saturday I'll be at home for the sprint :p (and today's supersprint finals, in the afternoon, shouldn't be a problem neither)