website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Before you had to use these obnoxious arrows.

image.png

Maybe your browser changed? Because I'm - let's say - 99% sure I've usually just scrolled down.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, RobtheAggie said:

Varabei of Belarus had a chance, but missed 3 in the stand.  Schommer still holding on to a top 20.

Khalili and Lazouski are the last ones seriously going for top-10 I think, possibly.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, Wumo said:

Yep. Joachim Weel Rosbo and Jacob Weel Rosbo. They are brothers.

Uch, JW Rosbo and JW Rosbo, Dania and Daria Obratov....these parents :whistle: 

Looks like 3 Americans in the top 35.  Not too bad.  Schommer ... what could have been.  But that is the exciting thing about biathlon.  The Swiss also had a good day with 9,17 and 44, 59, 69. 

Worst placed Norwegian of the 6 was 19th.  I believe the phrase is embarrassment of riches.

Edited by RobtheAggie