website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

I thought about it after he suggested it, but it seems rather impossible. I do like the mass start, but I think one (technically two) races where it’s a direct race to the finish is enough. 

Mass start

Mass start 60

Pursuit

Relay

Relay

Relay

Relay

Yeah, that's enough :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 horas atrás, heywoodu disse:

Sounds like something they should make available to the athletes, it's the single most important document in biathlon if you're not from one of the big (top-20 in the World Cup) nations.

It keeps in secret. We athletes can't have access

Croatia paired with Brazil on the shooting range today and Australia with Lithuania instead of Brazil with Australia, that's different :d Boatload of countries in Ridnaun!

https://ibu.blob.core.windows.net/docs/1920/BT/SIBU/CP02/SWSQ/BT_C45C2_1.0.pdf

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 horas atrás, heywoodu disse:

Croatia paired with Brazil on the shooting range today and Australia with Lithuania instead of Brazil with Australia, that's different :d Boatload of countries in Ridnaun!

https://ibu.blob.core.windows.net/docs/1920/BT/SIBU/CP02/SWSQ/BT_C45C2_1.0.pdf

It's because Mika (Mirlene) is here to compete as well, but not as "brazilian team" (which is managed by Luca). So, the preference was to Mika and Bourguignon and for me there was the option for Australians or Spanish lines. I shot on Spanish, also did Jill (because Luca's choice) ?

11 minutes ago, Werloc said:

OMG, sacrifising goats might have paid off, seeing that Hoegberg is not on the startlist and Ingela Andersson is, there's a chance Elisabeth is going to start in the world cup.

She has been selected for Hochfilzen. She will replace Andersson.

https://svensktskidskytte.com/nyheter/skidskyttelandslagen-tvlar-vidare-i-hochfilzen-aut-och-ridnaun-ita?fbclid=IwAR27PLV9STwsMXe3eiNzmtlGFVRNt8jDLIAjv77-9WBidGQ5NLVW4DNMnbM

Edited by Wumo

Any chance anyone might possibly be able to record tomorrow morning's women's supersprint qualification - especially the first 15 minutes or so? Just in case I can't manage to watch it live (work, although I'll definitely try) and replay isn't available, which I hope it will be of course..

Edited by heywoodu