website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Pretty average day for the US racers overall.  Paul Schommer missed 5, but was only 2:35 back.  That does give me some hope.  He is #5 right now for the US, that has not changed.  Max Durtschi and Jake Brown both missed 6 shots and finished over 5 min behind.  Par for the course from them as well.  

Interesting finishing stat.

1-4 - within a min  (4)

5-19 - within 2 min (15)

20-39 - within 3 min (20)

40-62- within 4 min (23)

63-74- within 5 min (22)

75-88- within 6 min (14)

89-100- within 7 min (12)

101-104- within 8 min (4)

105-108- within 9 min (4)

109- within 10 min (1)

110-113 - over 10 min (4)

That is a pretty nice bell curve.

Rastic easily qualified for the World Cup in terms of IBU points needed, Jada sadly missed out by a couple of seconds, Crnkovic got even closer :( 

fiZcH3Y.png

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

56 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Rastic easily qualified for the World Cup in terms of IBU points needed, Jada sadly missed out by a couple of seconds, Crnkovic got even closer :( 

fiZcH3Y.png

And the points from previous season, they don't count?

I mean Crnkovic had some solid results last year, therefore I guess he can start at the WC ?

1 minute ago, prso1000 said:

And the points from previous season, they don't count?

I mean Crnkovic had some solid results last year, therefore I guess he can start at the WC ?

Ah yeah, they should still be counting for a trimester.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!