website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Pettersen found Rastorgujevs pace (only 0,2 seconds slower) and passed him in the last lap.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Ouch, first Walk of Shame of the season goes to Joachim Weel Rosbo: miss, miss, miss, miss, miss..........miss, miss, miss, miss, miss.

I was about to complain about the horrible shooting from the Danish biathletes. I'm happy for @Werloc he is not Danish because then he would constantly bang his head into a wall over the terrible shooting. :wall:

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ouch, first Walk of Shame of the season goes to Joachim Weel Rosbo: miss, miss, miss, miss, miss..........miss, miss, miss, miss, miss.

Can he ski faster than Peacock of the UK and not finish last?  I would assume that most Danes who ski need to head across the water to train in Norway or Sweden.  Swiss hope Sebastian Stalder did not do well, 8 misses.  I look forward to see how he will rebound in a few days.

1 minute ago, Wumo said:

I was about to complain about the horrible shooting from the Danish biathletes. I'm happy for @Werloc he is not Danish because then he would constantly bang his head into a wall over the terrible shooting. :wall:

My grandfather was Danish, so I have a soft spot in my heart for them.  I do hope that he does better in two days.  

Just now, RobtheAggie said:

Can he ski faster than Peacock of the UK and not finish last?  I would assume that most Danes who ski need to head across the water to train in Norway or Sweden.  Swiss hope Sebastian Stalder did not do well, 8 misses.  I look forward to see how he will rebound in a few days.

He's 30 seconds behind after shooting 2 and skis around 25-30 seconds a lap faster than Peacock. Good fight :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Totally missed Lemmerer, only 5.7 seconds behind Fratzscher :yikes: 

Good thing that the next race is another Sprint, and not a pursuit.  It would simply have been a two/three person race based on the results so far.  

Just a quick question, after today, will the starting spots be allotted like the WC, where they are in 4 sections?  Or is it more random.

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

He's 30 seconds behind after shooting 2 and skis around 25-30 seconds a lap faster than Peacock. Good fight :d 

Beat him by almost 30 seconds.  

Two athletes pulled out, Gyallai of Hungary and Yilmaz of Turkey, who only missed two shots in the first shooting.  I hope that both are not hurt.

Just now, RobtheAggie said:

My grandfather was Danish, so I have a soft spot in my heart for them.  I do hope that he does better in two days.  

I hope the shooting will improve. Sometimes miracles do happen. 

My support goes to Ukaleq Slettemark.  #TeamSlettemark #Greenlandbiathlon :cheer: