website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

6 hours ago, Werloc said:

Eurosport also mentioned that Kuehn has his PB in Pokljuka, so he probably won't be happy, since the tour is moving to Slovakia and that Slovenia is cancelled.

I was also extremely confused, went to check the schedule and it's Pokljuka still...

This makes the whole thing even more confusing. I mean, people can confure Slovenia/Slovakia, but even if they did, that has nothing to do with one stage being cancelled....of which I can't find anything :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Machyniaková !!! :yikes: what a relay debut for her. great performance and totally unexpected 14th place, I would never believed we will beat :CZE in a W relay in the post Kuzmina era

when you realize that young Machyniaková competing her first careers major event relay ls already by far better than Poliaková :wacko:

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Machyniaková !!! :yikes: what a relay debut for her. great performance and totally unexpected 14th place, I would never believed we will beat :CZE in a W relay in the post Kuzmina era

when you realize that young Machyniaková competing her first careers major event relay ls already by far better than Poliaková :wacko:

You're already humiliating the Czech Republic in TISC competitions. Don't beat them up in Biathlon too :(

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

You're already humiliating the Czech Republic in TISC competitions. Don't beat them up in Biathlon too :(

yep, that´s all nice and so...but, still I would rather exchange all of this to beat them in hockey :p