website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

- Dahlmeier's top level debut, bringing Germany from 8th to 1st in the world championships relay

- Häcki vs Öberg at the 2016 junior world championships

- The 2016 Youth Olympics single mixed relay, China beating Norway

- Lowell Bailey's world title

This win is going on my list of all-time favourite biathlon moments.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

- Dahlmeier's top level debut, bringing Germany from 8th to 1st in the world championships relay

- Häcki vs Öberg at the 2016 junior world championships

- The 2016 Youth Olympics single mixed relay, China beating Norway

- Lowell Bailey's world title

This win is going on my list of all-time favourite biathlon moments.

Yeah, today's win was very spectacular.

Mari Eder's 2017 double in Oslo after her coach's death is one of my most memorable moments, I remember the shivers during that emotional pursuit finish. 

Hard agree on Dahlmeier's relay performance, that was the moment when everybody knew that they saw a star.

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Makarainen :bowdown: I didn't never expect to see in my life see her won in Oberhof with this weather conditions. Just amazing.

Kaisa and winning/getting a podium during her Birthday week. Name a more iconic duo. I can't remember how many times she's done this :d

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Yeah, today's win was very spectacular.

Mari Eder's 2017 double in Oslo after her coach's death is one of my most memorable moments, I remember the shivers during that emotional pursuit finish. 

Hard agree on Dahlmeier's relay performance, that was the moment when everybody knew that they saw a star.

How could I forget Eder?! Yeah, very mediocre shooter suddenly taking those wins - not even a day after her shooting (!) coach died - largely because of great shooting! Shivers all the way here as well when watching that.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How could I forget Eder?! Yeah, very mediocre shooter suddenly taking those wins - not even a day after her shooting (!) coach died - largely because of great shooting! Shivers all the way here as well when watching that.

That was probably the best way that she could have ever honoured his memory.

I'm still expecting something from Mari, she is showing improvement these past couple of races.

4 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

How did they do the men last year? Shooting today at 5 - 7.5 - 10 - 12.5?

That's because of the troubles with the lap and only the 2,5km lap being available.