website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Speaking of Obergs - and the days when Kamila Zuk was the hottest junior instead of Davidova :nopompom:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biathlon_Junior_World_Championships_2018

6 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Speaking of Obergs - and the days when Kamila Zuk was the hottest junior instead of Davidova :nopompom:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biathlon_Junior_World_Championships_2018

If Häcki can slowly get her shooting under control better, so can Zuk.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If Häcki can slowly get her shooting under control better, so can Zuk.

Hacki's last season was worse than 2017/18 for whatever reason. Kamila Zuk has everything she needs to become successful, we even phased Krystyna Guzik out of the A team for both her and Kinga Zbylut to have a full crack at the World Cup. No excuses if she can't score Top 40 results on regular basis.

33 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Hacki's last season was worse than 2017/18 for whatever reason. 

In which regard? Because not in terms of points, results, shooting, skiing speed or even relay performances.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

In which regard? Because not in terms of points, results, shooting, skiing speed or even relay performances.

Sorry I meant 2016/17. I still feel like that was her best season and some of 18/19 results were inflated due to people skipping the North American trip.

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Sorry I meant 2016/17. I still feel like that was her best season and some of 18/19 results were inflated due to people skipping the North American trip.

Not her best ones though, since they came in Antholz, Ruhpolding and Nove Mesto. Not exactly North American :p 

So late to the party again.  The Swiss women's team was great yesterday.  I think that it was not a fluke as well.  They can do that again, and again, and again.  The US men and Women did about what I expected.  Two years ago Doherty and Norgren were #3 and #4 for the US, now they are #1 and #2, and neither have really improved much.  Howe is serviceable, but Cooper is not quick on his skis.  The US women do good for the first two legs, then slowly slide back.  I think that 10th is about where they are now.  

Looking forward to more racing.  

4 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

It was interesting how he did not really even attempt to chase down JTB.  

I think he tried for a few meters and then saw (and felt!) JTB was just going too fast. Sometimes you have to take the loss :p