website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Terrible news about the knee.  Is there anyone on the IBU Cup that they could bring in for the weeks where there is a relay?

The US men were terrible yesterday.  I hope the women can do better.  Great job French yesterday.  It looked like an IBU Cup result with either Norway or Germany.  

For the women's individual I like that there are some names that could do something near the end of the race.  I am looking forward to see how C Chevalier from France will do, she starts 94th.  Cadurisch had had some good races, she starts 98th.   Mari Eder of Finland and Joanne Reid are two apart and E Oeberg is in the middle of them all in the later 70s.  So there are some interesting options later int he race.  

1 hour ago, RobtheAggie said:

Terrible news about the knee.  Is there anyone on the IBU Cup that they could bring in for the weeks where there is a relay?

Doesn't look like it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

29 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Smerciakova got 128 points and 175 points so we should see a relay at the World Championships

Yeah I just saw her second result and considering how far behind she was, didn't take the 5 second effort to check the first one :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Is this a relay start list? :mumble::mumble::mumble:

Screenshot (962).png

Edit: Okay, before I did this, I haven't read the other comments saying that Slovakia won't be starting a relay at all. Hoping Paja gets better as soon as possible.

Edited by Werloc

4 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

For the women's individual I like that there are some names that could do something near the end of the race.  I am looking forward to see how C Chevalier from France will do, she starts 94th.  Cadurisch had had some good races, she starts 98th.   Mari Eder of Finland and Joanne Reid are two apart and E Oeberg is in the middle of them all in the later 70s.  So there are some interesting options later int he race.  

So for future note, do not listen to anything I say about races.  :mumble:

Chevalier - 26th

Cadurisch - 97th 

Eder - 54th

Reid - DNS

E. Oeberg - 36th