website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

@dcro

What are your expectations for the relay today?  I really do not know much at all about Croatian Biathlon.  Can they beat Slovakia or Romania?

They will finish last for sure. Crnković's shooting is still a dumpster fire. It's really inexcusible to have such poor shooting after so many seasons on tour.

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

They will finish last for sure. Crnković's shooting is still a dumpster fire. It's really inexcusible to have such poor shooting after so many seasons on tour.

He should be competing with Kozica instead of Blazenic for some extra motivational fire.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

All, I am not going to comment during the races today, not that I do not like you, but I want to watch the stream without knowing what has happened, and it will not be available live, only later in the day.  

Too bad, hopefully another time you can join to watch live :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Right, proper winter starts now.

Unlike Sweden, both Croatia and Slovakia avoid the first penalty lap :d

Edited by heywoodu