website statistics

Equestrian FEI Jumping Group F Olympic Games Qualifier 2019

Totallympics

I don't see us as the favorites here,  we did really bad in African Games and World Olympic qualifiers,  Morocco were almost perfect in African Games at home soil,  Qataris have the best horses, Saudis know how to qualify we could even end up in non qualification position 

Just now, thepharoah said:

I don't see us as the favorites here,  we did really bad in African Games and World Olympic qualifiers,  Morocco were almost perfect in African Games at home soil,  Qataris have the best horses, Saudis know how to qualify we could even end up in non qualification position 

Not really. African Games are basically irrelevant, and it was always Egyptian team's strategy to send reserve horses to Nations Cup (and spare the best for Rabat).

Egypt is a HUGE favorite given their current rider and horse power.

#banbestmen

So we actually 14 nations competing, and only 6 of them being from Group F.

I think only 8 will get to start in the second round, so qualification could be decided early, especially considering how poor Saudi Arabia and Jordan have started...

#banbestmen

First round results

:EGY 1

:QAT 10

:MAR 13

:JOR 20

:UAE 21

:KSA 21

Apparently every Group F team will be allowed to start in the second round, even if they are outside of Top 8. Good thing FEI is not as stupid as FIBA and UEFA. :whistle:

Egyptians just need to show up basically.

#banbestmen