website statistics

Men's Water Polo LEN European Championship 2020

hckošice

8 minutes ago, TomJa said:

I'm not a water polo expert, but group A looks like a death group.

For Slovakia, yes :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I think groups B and D are the only ones where the quarterfinalists aren’t known

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think groups B and D are the only ones where the quarterfinalists aren’t known

I'd rather say A than D - I don't believe in neither France nor Georgia in a battle against Greece, while Germany seems to have developed a lot since the last Europeans (I watched it with my Hungarian friend and he said that Germans are poor, when they lost 1-14 to Italy, then I realized him, that they beat Poland 21-2 twice in the qualifications).

• 2 months later...

Did they change the tiebreaking criteria ?

if I'm not wrong per old rules, Spain should rank higher than Hungary bcz Spain beat 3rd place team Turkey by a better goal difference. but it seems right now they consider the GD for all group matches.