website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

14 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Happy for Ester :thumbup:

Sad for Petra, one of her goals was the small globe in AC, now she is at 0 points after 2/3 events lol, just like in Altenmarkt when she crashed in the super-G when leading at interediate, today it was even more painful...but, well, that´s still only a sport, the most important races will just come, at the rate she is starting to improve across all disciplines the whole country is already looking forward for Beijing, some real history can be written there for our sport in some 24 months

No bitching about the slalom course from Livio Magoni today? :lol:

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Brignone has won the Crans Montana AC for the fourth season in a row ;)

Not the fourth time in a row though :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

36 minutes ago, Майкл said:

Decent result for Nevena, could've been better tho.

Well, her slalom skills are getting worse and worse. She was almost 1.5 s slower than Ledecka. She should have been placed in top 10 but blew it. 

14th place isnt something special concidering that Birkner finished 22nd with over 10s behind.

7 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

No bitching about the slalom course from Livio Magoni today? :lol:

No.

The course was fine, I would say excellent for an Alpine Combined.

The DNF was her own mistake, just like Swenn-Larsson last Sunday, things happens in sport

In an interview with SVT, Markus Waldner said the World Cup Final in Cortina will held in front of empty stands, as no fans will be allowed due to the fear of COVID-19. 

https://www.svt.se/sport/alpint/alpina-varldscupfinalen-i-cortina-planeras-kora-infor-tomma-laktare

Edited by Wumo

2 minutes ago, Wumo said:

In an interview with SVT, Markus Waldner said the World Cup Final in Cortina will held in front of empty stands, as no fans will be allowed due to the fear of COVID-19. 

https://www.svt.se/sport/alpint/alpina-varldscupfinalen-i-cortina-planeras-kora-infor-tomma-laktare

That's a damn shame, it would have been way better to move it - but obviously I understand it's not that easy, at all.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's a damn shame, it would have been way better to move it - but obviously I understand it's not that easy, at all.

Well, he also stated in the interview that they work on a plan B and C, in case the situation gets worse in the area. 

Edited by Wumo

The Ofterschwang women's giant slalom and slalom of next week have been cancelled due to the weather conditions.

https://www.sportnews.bz/artikel/wintersport/ski-alpin/weltcuprennen-in-ofterschwang-abgesagt

I suppose this means Shiffrin won't return to action this season. With the coronavirus running wild in Italy I won't be surpirised if some home cooking allows Brignone to sit on the overall lead all the way through. Losing the Ofterschwang slalom hurts Vlhova's chances a lot.