website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Losing 4,5 minutes in a downhill training, that's something :p

https://www.fis-ski.com/DB/general/results.html?sectorcode=AL&raceid=100138

Yeah I know obviously he must have crashed or met with some other mishap. Smart to get up and finish anyway, just in case tomorrow's last training is cancelled like the first one.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah I know obviously he must have crashed or met with some other mishap. Smart to get up and finish anyway, just in case tomorrow's last training is cancelled like the first one.

Or maybe he just stopped for a chat with coach or collegue. ;)

#banbestmen

there must be some irony out there...

now that paris is out for (at least) the rest of the season, today (W)Innerhofer made his official comeback :cheer: in the world cup after last year's injury (more or less, the same kind of problem Paris had)...

and he wasn't even that bad...16th in the downhill training, only 1.39 off today's leader Jansrud...

15 minutes ago, dcro said:

I gotta admit. Winnerhofer is one of the most annoying nicknames out there. :p

Personally I find Dave The Rocket Ryding more annoying. Maybe because the Dutch commentator calls him that every single time.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I know it all doesn't mean that much, but still, 3rd and 1st for Clarey in the two trainings in Kitzbühel....I'm going to get my hopes up. I know he probably won't win, but if he does I'll most likely jump out of my chair straight through the roof.

Miradoli truly had a magical line after intermediate 3 :d 

Hählen, wow :hyper: 

20 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I know it all doesn't mean that much, but still, 3rd and 1st for Clarey in the two trainings in Kitzbühel....I'm going to get my hopes up. I know he probably won't win, but if he does I'll most likely jump out of my chair straight through the roof.

You are not that old though? :mumble:

Usually the old people cheer for the old athletes. :p

#banbestmen