website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Hahaha @phelps is the loser of the day :cheer: :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hahaha @phelps is the loser of the day :cheer: :p 

I just can't believe it!!! Ledecka did it again! :yikes:

this woman is really unpredictable (in alpine skiing...in snowboard it's a different thing)...:crazy:

p.s poor Corinne...:cry:

Edited by phelps

Nina Ortlieb potentially bringing her best WC result ever from 11th to 4th :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Thing is, I get the impression, that all the other girls really hate her!  :zip:

Usually when someone does really well, all the other girls are out with hugs & kisses.  With Ledecka.....complete nothing!  :sleep:

Got to say, I am very glad I watched that live!  :bowdown:

Edited by Grassmarket

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Thing is, I get the impression, that all the other girls really hate her!  :zip:

Usually when someone does really well, all the other girls are out with hugs & kisses.  With Ledecka.....complete nothing!  :sleep:

You missed the one (I couldn't see who) who immediately went and congratulated her I guess, even before she got to the hot seat. And it was not one of those women's fake air kisses congratulations, but a normal, good one. Plus most of the top athletes went down half an hour ago or more, they're long gone from the finish area :p 

Kugelblitz :cheer: