website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

6.99 per month here so 83 EUR the year, obviously the czech version, since they are the official Eurosport broadcater for :CZE and :SVK market

Video quality is fine, everything with czech commentary. but since there absolutely no ice hockey, the general interest of subscribers is apparently pretty low in both countries.

Sentence isn't even finished but I can guess what's going to come up there :(

KMZF0Nf.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What I don't get about the Player is the lack of selecting which commentary one wants to hear. During the Olympics that was actually possible in some cases (I remember I specifically watched the German ice hockey team with German commentary there), but now it's not.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Start postponed at 13:30 (LOC) - 21:30 (CET) - next decision 12:45(LOC) - 20:45(CET)

Start from reserve start (if it happens), boring.

1 minute ago, dcro said:

That seems a lot. :yikes: Here it is 2.99 EUR per month.

Yes, it is expensive, that´s for sure. I guess there from time to time  some special discount offers, but unfortunately I missed them. since I have the player from PyeongChang and is automatically renewed every february :p

Bib 69 Trikhichev with his first ever World Cup points in speed disciplines :)

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Yes, it is expensive, that´s for sure. I guess there from time to time  some special discount offers, but unfortunately I missed them. since I have the player from PyeongChang and is automatically renewed every february :p

And let's be honest, 10-100-150 euro, I think for all of us it's all worth it :lol: