website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

On 09/02/2020 at 16:28, EselTheDonkey said:

Yes, it's the left knee. Her ligament is strained and she has a fracture of the "Tibiakopf" in the knee. (I'm sorry, I have heard this word for the first time today, looked for an online-Translation and didn't find any. Maybe someone else knows the english word.)

Tibial head, or proximal tibia.

Simon Maurberger...ACL and outside meniscus (left knee)...:cry::facepalm:

about Shiffrin...according to multiple US sources (among the media) it's very, very unlikely to see her in Kranjska Gora...

and La Thuile + Crans Montana were already out of her schedule...

I wonder if we'll see her again on the slopes this season? :mumble:

p.s. personally, I understand very well her feelings...and I wouldn't be surprised, should she decide to take a very long break before coming back...

Thomas Dressen wins in Saalbach.

Old school downhill track with zero technical sections :yes and everyone gets bounced around on the bumps.

Mauro Caviezel made one huge error on the bottom that cost him the win.

Beat Feuz clinches the DH small globe with two races remaining.

I had totally missed Yanqing was replaced by Saalbach, thank the lord for reminders and the Eurosport Player :d 

Awesome downhill course :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Today's super-G has been postponed from 11.00 to 11.30 and in a few moments there'll be a jury decision on whether or not we'll start then.

Edit: Right, postponed to 12.00, next decision in half an hour. The wind is the main problem at the moment, but they are expecting that to calm down a little.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!