website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Eight out of eight ..... blue wins.

Stupid discipline, but make it at least more fairer, and add second runs from 1/8th finals.

Or at least build a longer course, so that differences between blue and red have less impact.

I wouldn't mind FIS completely dropping this parallel gimmick though. :p

#banbestmen

20 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Viktoria Rebensburg is out for the rest of the season after her fall in Garmisch. But it's nothing too serious, and she can probably start training again in six to eight weeks.

Left knee? She sat on it with full weight of her body before crashing out.

Yes, it's the left knee. Her ligament is strained and she has a fracture of the "Tibiakopf" in the knee. (I'm sorry, I have heard this word for the first time today, looked for an online-Translation and didn't find any. Maybe someone else knows the english word.)

11 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Yes, it's the left knee. Her ligament is strained and she has a fracture of the "Tibiakopf" in the knee. (I'm sorry, I have heard this word for the first time today, looked for an online-Translation and didn't find any. Maybe someone else knows the english word.)

It's called tibial plateau in English :bye:  Among others Vonn & Fenninger have had this injury as addition to ACL tear.

tibial-plateau-fracture800-800x426.jpg

5 hours ago, mihamiha said:

Žan Kranejc didnt loose a single race, but finished 5th.

stupid discipline

5th place seems excellent for someone who didn't win all races though.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!