website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

Start confirmed at 13:30 (LOC) - 21:30 (CET)

:cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

39 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And let's be honest, 10-100-150 euro, I think for all of us it's all worth it :lol: 

But then again, after hearing how much Eurosport player costs in other countries, $59 for FEItv annual subscription no longer feels pricey. :p

#banbestmen

27 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Spectators have set sail on the Marie Celeste.

I had never heard that, but that's one interesting story!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

And let's be honest, 10-100-150 euro, I think for all of us it's all worth it :lol: 

I agree...the main problem is that normally EP isn't the only OTT service subscription...

I usually have to add NHL.tv, MLB.tv, NFL GamePass, ESPN Player, Amazon Prime, Express VPN...

and I have not active atm, iSakuraPro (Japanese IPTV), DAZN and Netflix...

moreover, not going to mention the satellite tv subscriptions (sky Italia -basic + sport package- and Skylink Czech/Slovakia -Kombi pack)...

I know I'm not mentally healthy and this thing is going beyond any reasonable behaviour...but still, that's my standard lineup...:yikes::facepalm:

Well, some people spend their money on going out every weekend, others on watching sports. I prefer the latter :p

On-topic: Corinne Suter, apparently a hotel assistant instead of professional skier (according to her FIS profile), might be well on her way to her first ever WC win :) 

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well, some people spend their money on going out every weekend, others on watching sports. I prefer the latter :p

On-topic: Corinne Suter, apparently a hotel assistant instead of professional skier (according to her FIS profile), might be well on her way to her first ever WC win :) 

now we can really say that...Lie (after dominating the trainings) was the last real threat...

1 minute ago, phelps said:

now we can really say that...Lie (after dominating the trainings) was the last real threat...

Ledecka is laughing in your face.